Friends of Page Park
The submission criteria is as follows:
A maximum entry of 4 photos per entry/ individual as a JPG image (between 2 and 5 Megabytes) with the following information:
- First and last name.
- Contact phone number
- Age (if under16 please supply a name of parent or guardian consenting)
- Where in the park the photo was taken?
Please email your photos with this information to
email@example.com before 30th June 2022
Here are the terms of entering the competition
- Entries must be taken in Page Park
- Please note that landscape photos only for this competition.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots and scratches but not manipulated with colour etc
- Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter and/or clearer.
- The competition is open to all including, schools, groups etc
- Children under 16 must have parent or guardian consent
- Sending is not proof of receipt. The organisers accept no responsibility for entries not received.
- No photos of persons (the park itself, nature and wildlife within the park only)
- By entering the competition the entrant waives all rights of redress in terms of any copyright infringement which might otherwise be caused by any publication or reproduction of such photo.
Page Park Calendar 2023.
The judges will choose the best 12 photos to form our 2023 calendar with the very best photo taking centre stage on the front cover plus a small gift for the photographer.
The Calendar will be on sale from September 2022 at local businesses around the area and Pop Up Shops in the park.
We are looking forward to seeing all the entries from our amazing park visitors and community.
The Friends of Page Park.
We were delighted with the success of our 2021 photo competition and are pleased to announce the competition for 2022.
This time, the Friends of Page Park are asking for Landscape photos of Page Park through the four seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
This year we are accepting 4 photos per person these will be judged by the Friends and a professional photographer who will consider the following;
Originality, Appeal of the Photograph, Composition, Technical Ability and Interpretation of the Theme.
Photos should not contain any images of people or children.
Open for entries until 30th June 2022