Friends of Page Park
We were so pleased that so many of you entered our 2022 Page Park Photo Competition and we're even more pleased to announce the competition for 2023.
Open for entries until 30th June 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The Page Park Photographic Competition 2023 is now open for entries until Friday 30th June.
This year there is a prize of £125 to the photographer who submits the winning photograph that is chosen for the front page of our Page Park 2024 Calendar.
We are asking for Landscape photos of Page Park through the four seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn.
This year we are accepting up to 4 photos per person. These will be judged by the Friends and a professional photographer who will consider the following;
Originality, Appeal of the Photography, Composition, Technical Ability and
Interpretation of the Theme.
Photos should not contain any images of people or children.
The submission criteria is as follows:
A maximum entry of 4 photos per entry/ individual as a JPG image (between 2 and 5 Megabytes) with the following information:
- First and last name.
- Contact phone number
- Age (if under16 please supply a name of parent or guardian consenting)
- Where in the park the photo was taken?
Please email your photos with this information to
firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June.
Here are the terms of entering the competition
- Entries must be taken in Page Park
- Please note that landscape photos only for this competition.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots and scratches but not manipulated (with colour etc). Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter/clearer.
- The competition is open to all including children under 16 with parent or guardian consent
- Sending is not proof of receipt. The organisers accept no responsibility for entries not received.
- No photos of persons (the park itself, nature and wildlife within the park only)
- By entering the competition the entrant waives all rights of redress in terms of any copyright infringement which might otherwise be caused by any publication or reproduction of such photo.
Page Park Calendar 2024
The judges will choose the best 12 photos to form our 2024 calendar with the very best photo taking centre stage on the front cover with a prize of £125
The Calendar will be on sale from September 2023 at local businesses around the area and Pop-Up Shops in the park.
We are looking forward to seeing all the entries from our amazing park visitors and community.
The Friends of Page Park.